Published by Less Than Three Press
Cover by Aisha Akeju
Nothing is more frustrating than getting screamed at, spilled on, and talked down to while doing a miserable job just to make ends meet. Less Than Three Press offers a collection of romantic shorts about the people who work the daily grind to keep the world turning, and toil away so others can have fun. Because everyone deserves a happy end, especially those who work so hard in the service of others.
written with R.D. Hero, Diana Sheridan, Mina MacLeod, Mell Eight,
- Due to rights reverting to me, a number of my books have disappeared from retailers, and my covers have been replaced by placeholders. In due time, all these works will be re-released again (after re-editing, re-covering, etc.).
I apologise for the inconvenience.
August 28th 2014:
- How I make a mess of English and Nederlands, aka, talking about being linguistically challenged at The Way She Writes
August 23rd 2014:
- Twisting a fairytale into a Bedtime Story at Prism Book Alliance
August 10th – September 10th 2014:
- Sex Scene Championship 2014. 64 authors come bearing prizes as they vie for the title of Sex Scene Champion 2014.
My first round will be on August 18th.
July 16th 2014:
- Fierce Protection – my experience as a foster mother at Whitley Gray’s blog
April 1st-15th 2014:
- April Autism Blog Hop. 48 authors and bloggers celebrate Autism Awareness Day 2014 offering facts, stories, and great prizes….
I’m offering an ebook from my backlist, and my entry can be found here
April 4th 2014:
- What are readers up to these days? at Tam Reads, Writes & Rambles
March 1st-31st 2014: Join the fun at the TRR site!
- The Romance Reviews Third Anniversary Party. All month there are small and big prizes to win, from book giveaways to the Grand Prize of a $100 Gift Certificate. There is a ‘Match the Cover’ game, a hangman’s game, and a number of easy muliple choice Q&As. You’ll have to register to enter, but the registration is free (and painless)
March 9th 2014:
- Going Commando in the Forest at the The Novel Approach. About the age old question of boxers or briefs or…
February 28th 2014:
- I’m Friday Featured Author at Read the Rainbow, where I talk about my favourite candy, the first book I remember reading, and inspirational music.
February 14th 2014:
- Be my Valentine at the Be My Prism Valentine – Party on facebook. A day filled with V-Day bash Games, Giveaways & Author Chats! I’ll be chatting there at 1pm CET
January 29th 2014:
- Why I still read reviews at Prism Book Alliance for their re-opening + TWO giveaways
January 14th 2014:
- Writing taught me to never say never… at Pants Off Reviews for Storm Moon Press’ 4th Anniversary Blog Tour + TWO giveaways
January 3rd 2014:
- I’ve been interviewed by KT Grant at Queer Town Abby
December 23-31 2013: The Forester II: Lost and Found tour schedule
- December 23rd: Interview with Rainbow Book Reviews
- December 26th: Which Elf Are You? at the Novel Approach + mini-competition (one elf wins a small role in the third Forester)
- December 27th: Of Men and Triads at Amethyst Daydreams
- December 28th: Letter to Taruif at Sid Love + giveaway
- December 30th: Interview with the Guide at Pants Off Reviews + givewaway
- December 31st: The Future of the Forest at Joyfully Jay + competition (I’ll write a Forest story for one commenter)