Veld, tree elf and Forester, fell in love with mute baker Oren, also a tree elf, when he first set eyes on him two turns ago, but Healer Haram, Oren’s vowed, made it clear that he had no intention of sharing Oren with Veld. Now, with Oren in mourning after Haram is killed, Veld is torn between Haram’s unwillingness to share and his desire to make Oren his. But when Haram’s death turns out not to be quite the accident it seemed to be, Veld is drawn into the investigation. At the same time, others appear to claim Oren’s independence, and Veld is forced to face his insecurities or risk losing Oren…
September 16th 2013:
- I’ve been interviewed at Charlie Cochrane’s
September 3-5 2013: Oren’s Right mini tour schedule
- September 3rd: Traditions of the Forest
- September 4th: Good Girls, Bad Girls, and Expectations at Babes in Boyland
- September 5th: Isolation at Kay Berrisford’s place
August 27th 2013:
- I’m talking about going Back to the Drawing Board when stories take weird turns at Top 2 Bottom Reviews.
- Also at Top 2 Bottom Reviews: a The Forester ebook giveaway that runs until midnight.
July 30th 2013:
- Today I’ve been interviewed at Top 2 Bottom Reviews.
- Tomorrow I’m joining my fellow writers, bloggers, readers, and reviewers for a wonderful weekend at the UK GLBTQ Fiction Meet in Manchester.
- Aliens, Smith and Jones is one of the books of the month June at the Goodreads M/M Romance Group.
You have to be a member of the group to join the discussion.
May 18th 2013:
- No Duct Tape Required. I talk about how much I love editing at the Storm Moon Press Blog.
April 30th 2013:
- Loving Freckles by Blaine D. Arden at Mama Kitty Reviews. The Legal Briefs Blog Tour
January 11th 2013:
- I’m talking about Writing separate stories in the same world at Well Read today as part of Storm Moon Press’ 3rd Anniversary Blog Tour.
January 8th 2013:
- I’m talking about Writing Trans-men in M/M/ Romance at Bending the Bookshelf today as part of Storm Moon Press’ 3rd Anniversary Blog Tour.
December 19th 2012:
- My Interview/Give-away with Klee_Klein at her Chaos in the Moonlight blog is up.
December 2nd 2012:
- Aliens, Smith and Jones got an Honourable Mention in the Best Gay Sci-Fi / Fantasy category of the Rainbow Awards 2012.
|Title: The Forester: Lost and Found
M/M | Fantasy | threesome | polyamory | mystery | solstice |
Second part of “The Forester Trilogy”
also part of the “Tales of the Forest” series
To be published by Storm Moon Press
Tentative Release Date: December 21, 2013
“The Guide mentioned puddles, but I envisioned lakes, deep treacherous lakes, and I was drowning.”
One turn has passed, another Solstice is just around the corner, and having an illicit affair with not one but two lovers—smith Ianys and shunned Forester Taruif—is taking its toll on Truth Seeker Kelnaht. If it isn’t sneaking around to find some quality time with his lovers, it’s heavy rainfall hiding traces of a missing stripling, or waiting for the elders to decide whether or not to set Taruif free. And if that’s not enough, Kelnaht fears that in gaining one lover, he might be losing another, as Ianys seems to be pulling away from them, and it looks like someone is, once again, trying to frame Taruif.